Some things I like:
1. Lying on south lawn on a nice day.
2. Walking around city without a care.
3. Good company.
4. Sleeping in in weather such as today's.
5. Other things I can't remember now.
Seeing how today encompassed most of these things (except yup the south lawn bit), it was just such a nice day. Days like today I always enjoy. (Though I've always suspected I'm not the best company.. Haha.) Oh Myer's Christmas window this year is simply fantastic! Wow much better than last year's as far as I can remember. It was quite the highlight of the day. With the Christmas songs playing, walking into the shopping mall, plus the chill in the air, makes it feel like it's Christmas season already. The type of Christmas time which I've always imagined, with all the right elements in place. Sweet. Oh just missing the snow =)
One more..
6. Discovering a good book to read.
1. Lying on south lawn on a nice day.
2. Walking around city without a care.
3. Good company.
4. Sleeping in in weather such as today's.
5. Other things I can't remember now.
Seeing how today encompassed most of these things (except yup the south lawn bit), it was just such a nice day. Days like today I always enjoy. (Though I've always suspected I'm not the best company.. Haha.) Oh Myer's Christmas window this year is simply fantastic! Wow much better than last year's as far as I can remember. It was quite the highlight of the day. With the Christmas songs playing, walking into the shopping mall, plus the chill in the air, makes it feel like it's Christmas season already. The type of Christmas time which I've always imagined, with all the right elements in place. Sweet. Oh just missing the snow =)
One more..
6. Discovering a good book to read.
Saturday, November 22, 2008